Siphon G's were originally milk vans used on the GWR, with many newly built by BR between 1950-55. Those rebuilt as ambulances during WW2 returned but had a noticeable difference in boarding up of the louvres. BR used many for Newspapers. This collection includes some in BR blue and some others from the 1950s. Information from Slinn J ; Clarke K (1986) GW Siphons. Publ. HMRS ISBN 0 902835106.
Categories & Keywords
Keywords:American bogie, Corridor connection, GWR Siphon, Newspaper van, Siphon, Siphon G